Nigerian-born Beauty vlogger and Youtuber, Ronke Raji is not only a makeup guru but she’s also an African woman whose style game is strong. For this reason, she has earned the status of Zoede Style Star and Modern African Woman.
Mostly clothed in western outfits because she resides in the United States, Ronke still stays true to her roots as she has a way of bringing infusing a touch of Africa into her outfits.
African print headwraps, statement Ankara jewelry, beads and other African accessories are a huge part of her wardrobe. Ronke Raji proves that one can absolutely Do It For the Culture even in a Western environment.
For your style inspiration check out these photos of Ronke Raji repping her roots and proving that she is truly a Modern African Woman…
1. Wakanda Forever! Ronke is truly a stunner in these Ankh earrings, Beaded cuff and Statement Neckpiece.
2. An Ankara headwrap, statement necklace, and silver cuffs are all you need to switch up a causal slogan tee.3. Who says headwraps are only for bad hair days? Want to switch from basic to baddie? Here’s the solution
4. Statement Beaded Earrings for the win
5. This jumpsuit is definitely giving us life
6. Who says overalls have to be in boring denim fabric?
7. Wedding Guest Style Inspiration anyone?
8. Ronke Raji is no doubt a strong woman as she shows off her African gorgeousness in this pieces from Famn Djamn
9. Oh, Mama Africa!
We definitely saved the best for last.
10. Pre-wedding shoot outfit ideas anyone?
Shop unique African accessories, jewelry, and decor in our stores.